TEAM BUILDING EVENTS
Fused glass is the perfect team building activity. It is fun and requires no artistic or glass expertise for the finished glass artwork to be amazing.
The benefits of fused glass as a team building event are:
- Providing an opportunity to try something totally new and different
- Fun with no stress - creating fused glass is relaxing and allows ample time for good conversation and getting to know each other better
- Attendees can work on an individual project, group project or both
- The fused glass art they create has a function and is useful
- Glass fusion is rewarding and self esteem building - the end results are beautiful
- Employees will use their fused glass creations, creating a lasting conversation about their fun experience and wonderful employer!
Below are 3 pre-packaged team building options, but we offer over 100 projects from which to choose. If you would like to discuss additional project options, please email Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org and together we will come up with the perfect project for our group.
You are welcome to have an event at our art studio in Marin, or we can host an event at your Bay Area home or office.
Our private events start with a minimum of 5 persons. If your group is larger than 15 people, we offer a discount. All prices listed below are per person.
PACKAGE A - FUSED GLASS DESK BOX
5 TO 15 PEOPLE: $40
16 TO 25 PEOPLE: $35
26 TO 50 PEOPLE: $30
PACKAGE B - SERVING PIECES, CHOICE OF 2
5 TO 15 PEOPLE: $50
16 TO 25 PEOPLE: $45
26 TO 50 PEOPLE: $40
PACKAGE C - BOTTLE OPENER & WINE STOPPER SET
5 TO 15 PEOPLE: $55
16 TO 25 PEOPLE: $50
26 TO 50 PEOPLE: $45
Included: All set-up and teardown of a 1.5 - 2 hour fused glass art event. All supplies needed to for creation (glass, glue, trays, glass cutters, etc.), instruction and firing of your glass art. Your artwork will be ready to enjoy 10 days after completion.
Travel Fee: A minimum travel fee will be added to events not held at our studio. If there is a cost associated with parking, this will also be added.
Shipping Fee: No cost if you pick up artwork at our studio. We will ship or deliver your artwork for the following additional fee:
$100 FOR 5-15 PIECES
$150 FOR 16-25 PIECES
$200 FOR 25-49 PIECES
If you are interested in booking one of the above packages, please complete the form below. Please note: we will contact you for a $100 deposit which will secure your event.
I MADE IT! GLASS CREATIONS • 1938 4TH STREET • SAN RAFAEL, CA 94901 • 628.234.1005 • email@example.com